Please note the registration cut-off has been extended to September 15.
Also note that, while the registration deadline has been extended, we cannot guarantee meetings with your lawmakers.
|MSC/ATA Member||State Moving Association|
Not a Member? The MSC Call on Washington is a member-only event!
Join today to attend.
Become a member of ATA's Moving and Storage Conference and have the opportunity to attend this member only conference.
The Moving and Storage Conference is the leading national organization representing household good moving companies and industry suppliers, as well as various state moving and storage associations. The Conference sets household goods government affairs policy positions on Capitol Hill, promotes industry unity and provides a forum for intra-industry debate and collaboration.
The Conference also serves as the leading educator and partner to moving and storage consumers worldwide. We work tirelessly to improve public safety and trust in the relocation market through various avenues, including the development of best practices with our members, rigorous consumer education programs and advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill.
See the travel page for more details on hotel accommodations. Only those registered for the meeting will receive a hotel booking link in their registration confirmation email.
- Username and/or password assistance? Email Registrations@trucking.org, Moving@trucking.org or ATAMembership@trucking.org. Please provide each individual's full name, title, company and email address.
- Need to register more than one person online? Include the required information above for each person in your email request.
- Congressional Meetings assistance, information or details? Email Moving@trucking.org.
- If you require special assistance to participate or have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please email email@example.com.
Registration Name Change, Substitution & Cancellation Policy
- ALL change and cancellation requests require written notification and will not be processed by phone. Send all written notifications to Registrations@trucking.org.
- CHANGES: Friday, September 8, is the deadline for name change and substitution requests. Beginning Tuesday, September 26 changes can be requested onsite at the Registration Desk.
- CANCELLATIONS: Monday, August 28, is the deadline to cancel a registration and receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds for registration fees will be processed for cancellations received after August 28.